4U Non-Removable Shock Rack 24″ Deep Transport Case
SKB’s 3RS Series Static Shock Rack Transport cases are available in 7 sizes, 3U,4U, 5U, 7U, 9U, 11U and 14U.These Static Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
Molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceed MIL-STD 810G standards and includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allows a standard payload range of 40 to 150 pounds. Optional extended payload range of 160 to 300 pounds can be accommodated as a special order option. The 3RS Series Static Shock Racks are available in 24″ or 30″ deep from rail to rail with a standard 19″ rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard COTS (commercial off the shelf) case comes with a 2″ deep front lid and a 5″ deep rear lid to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 24″, and edge casters to allow convenient case transport. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases. Black powder coated stainless steel hardware are recessed for protection is standard as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs.
- Standard 19″ Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24″ rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2″ front lid, and 5″ rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Reduced Footprint
- Low Profile
- Light Weight
- Lifetime Warranty
Built In Wheels or Casters: Yes
Built In Shocks: Yes
Rack Units: 4
Front Rail To Back Lid: 31.25 in
Rail To Rail: 23.75 in
Rear Rail to Front Lid: 28.625 in
Product Weight: 49.04 lb
Exterior Length: 39 in
Exterior Width: 24 in
Exterior Height: 13.25 in
Carton Length: 40 in
Carton Width: 24.5 in
Carton Height: 14.5 in
Shipping Weight: 53.22 lb
SKB-branded hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim or field replaceable parts, please contact our customer service department through our online Support Request form. SKB-branded hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases that have been modified, previously owned, or used for rental purposes by institutions or schools are not covered by this warranty.