Custom Case : Itero 2 Scanner Case
MEI injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
MEI injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Interior Length: 24.12 in (61.26 cm)
Interior Width: 21.00 in (53.34 cm)
Interior Depth: 7.00 in (17.78 cm)
- Convenient quiet-glide wheels
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- Accepts TSA locking kit
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Cubed foam kit (optional)
Lid Depth:2.00 in (5.08 cm)
Base Depth:5.00 in (12.70 cm)
Interior Length:24.12 (61.26 cm)
Interior Width:21.00 (53.34 cm)
Interior Depth:7.00 in (17.78 cm)
Interior Cu Volume2.05 cu ft (0.06 cu m)
Max. Temperature:180.00° F (82.22° C)
Min Temperature:-69.00 F (-56.11° C)
Shipping Dims:26.21 x 23.52 x 8.65 in (66.57 x 59.74 x 21.97 cm)
Weight Without Foam:18.40 lb (8.35 kg)
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.