0500 Transport Case
The Pelican 0500 transport case is ideal for shipping large items that need to be adequately proteceted. You can even use this case to ship motor blocks, just flip the case upside down and now you have a case where you can pull the lid off.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Optional Pallet Riser Kit
- Optional Caster Wheel Kit complete with brakes
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Dual Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Double wide grip fold down handles – makes lifting easy
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Lid is completely removable
- Store documents outside the case with our Document Container
- Can be inverted and used as a pallet with an airtight cover
- Fit two 0500 Cases per pallet, four when stacked!
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.