1600EMS Protector EMS Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Interior: 21.5″ × 16.5″ × 8″
- 1600 Case customized for EMS personnel
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Lid organizer clear cover with VELCRO® brand fasteners – keep supplies in place during transport
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets – find everything right away
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size.
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.