1650 TrekPak Case Divider Kit
You’ve always trusted Pelican™ to protect your sensitive gear. Now with our exclusive TrekPak™ system you can kit out your case with the precision your equipment deserves. At just 7/16” (1.1 cm) thick these rigid panels form a precise grid of protection without wasting any space. The panels are held firmly in place with steel U-pins, which means you can reconfigure your TrekPak system- even in the field.
Trimming the dividers is a snap. The included double blade cutting tool makes a perfect cut every time. Together with the included bottom foam and convoluted lid foam, the TrekPak system forms a 360-degree cocoon inside your Pelican case.
- Two perimeter wall panels
- Four dividers (lengths may vary)
- Thirty (30) pins and pull tabs
- One cutter tool
- Convoluted lid foam and bottom foam
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.