1740 Protector Long Case
From stargazing on the top of Mount Everest to a photoshoot in the forests of the Amazon, the 1740 is your ideal method for protecting a telescope, jack hammer, rifles, chainsaw, tripods and lights, and other long gear. We developed the 1740 for easy one person transport and it’s depth and length allow for infinite storage possibilities. Like all Pelican cases, standard features incude a dustproof and watertight seal and it is backed by our legendary lifetime guarantee of excellence.
- Interior: 41″ × 12.9″ × 12.1″
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Also available from Pelican: The 1770 Long Case
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 6-piece Pick n Pluck foam set
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core, polymer wall construction
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.