Pelican-Hardigg RP3018-1505 Large Shipping & Transport Case
Comfort grip handles. Positive anti-shear locks, which prevent lid separation after impact. Reinforced corners and edges for additional impact protection. Molded-in ribs and corrugations for secure, non-slip stacking, columnar strength, and added protection. Recessed hardware for extra protection.
- Comfort grip handles
- Reinforced corners and edges for additional impact protection
- Molded-in ribs and corrugations for secure, non-slip stacking, columnar strength, and added protection
- Positive anti-shear locks, which prevent lid separation after impact
- Recessed hardware for extra protection
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES:
Trade shows support materials, shipping, portable general storage
Length (Outside): 32.75 in.
Width (Outside): 20.87 in.
Depth (Outside): 21.93 in.
Length (Inside): 29.75 in.
Width (Inside): 17.87 in.
Depth (Inside): 20.12 in.
Lid Depth: 5.25 in.
Bottom Depth: 14.87 in.
Total Depth: 20.12 in.
Temperature Range: -20 to 140
RoHS Compliant: Yes
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.