Replacement Foam Set for 1535 Air Carry-On Case
Pelican™ Air cases have been designed to protect equipment of all kinds, no matter the size or shape. With Pick N Pluck™ shock-absorbent foam, pre-scored in tiny cubes. The item is placed on the foam, outlined with chalk, and then the cubes around the item are removed to form a secure, protective cocoon.
FOAM LAYERS: Layer 1 (Lid): 2.03″ – Convolute / Layer 2 (Base): 3.75″ – Pick N Pluck / Layer 3 (Base): 1.44″ – Pad
- Two perimeter wall panels
- Four dividers (lengths may vary)
- Twenty (20) pins and pull tabs
- One cutter tool
- Convoluted lid foam and bottom foam
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.