Pelican Storm iM2050 Small Case
Pelican Storm iM2050 Small Case.
Available color: Black
- Two Press & Pull Latches
- Double-layered, Soft-grip Handle
- Two Padlockable Hasps
- Vortex® Valve
- Powerful Hinges
- Meets Carry-on Regulations
- Lightweight Strong HPX® Resin
- Guaranteed For Life
Case Group: Standard Case
Length (Outside): 11.8 in. (299.72mm)
Width (Outside): 9.8 in. (248.92mm)
Depth (Outside): 4.7 in. (119.38mm)
Length (Inside): 9.5 in. (241.30mm)
Width (Inside): 7.5 in. (190.50mm)
Depth (Inside): 4.25 in. (107.95mm)
Lid Depth: 1.5 in. (38.10mm)
Bottom Depth: 2.75 in. (69.85mm)
Total Depth: 4.25 in. (107.95mm)
Temerature Range: -20 to 140
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.