Seahorse 1220 Large Case
The Seahorse 1220 Case is perfect for cameras, small electronics, pistols, or other valuable equipment. Seahorse Cases are waterproof and incredibly tough, designed to protect your valuable equipment from moisture, dust or drops where other cases cannot. Every Seahorse Case comes with an automatic pressure purge system, an unconditional lifetime guarantee and are available in a variety of colors. Optional cubed foam interiors, padded divider systems and keyed metal locking latches are available, and we can customize your case to suit any purpose. Our Seahorse protective equipment cases are designed to provide top of the line protection at affordable prices. They survive! Available in a variety of colors and sizes, Seahorse has a case just right for you. All cases come with Seahorse’s UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Automatic pressure purge system
- Padlock holes (Fits standard size Masterlocks®)
- Wide track Wheels and pull handle
Weight Without Foam: 25.70 lb
SEAHORSE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Seahorse Cases are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered under this guarantee. The case is guaranteed to be watertight when properly closed with an undamaged O-ring in place. Any liability, either expressed or implied, is limited to replacement of the case and not its contents. This guarantee is void if the Seahorse Case has seen excessive abuse or blatant neglect beyond normal and sensible wear and tear.
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.