Seahorse 1235 Large Case
Seahorse means tough, heavy duty protection.
Since 1997, we’ve been manufacturing hard, waterproof protective cases. From micro cases to large rolling cases, we offer various sizes, configurations and accessories to protect and secure your valuables from impact and damage.
Watertight, crush resistant, dust proof. Seahorse cases have been engineered to withstand the elements and ensure that your goods are protected. Regardless if it’s a change in temperature or altitude, our cases can adapt with its’ automatic pressure equalization system.
Designed and manufactured at our Southern California facility, all of our cases proudly come with a lifetime guarantee.
Interior Dimensions: 28.6 x 17.7 x 6.6 in
Exterior Dimensions: 31.86 x 21.1 x 9.1 in
Weight Empty/Foam: 23.6/26 lbs
Shipping Weight: 27 lb
Buoyancy: 138.5 lbs
Weight Capacity: 100 lb
- Wide track wheels and pull handle
- Automatic pressure equalization system
- Padlock holes w/ metal hasp protectors (fits standard Masterlocks)
- Optional multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam
- Standard safety latches
- Optional Keyed Locking Latches available in chrome
- Custom colors and Machining available
- Waterproof – MIL-STD-810F and IEC 60529: IP67
- Impact Resistant – MIL-STD-3010C
- Meets airline ATA-300 specification
All Seahorse cases come with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If any component part should break, Seahorse will replace it free of charge.
This Warranty is provided by Seahorse.
Seahorse URL: www.seahorse.net
Seahorse contact phone number: (626) 339-6673
*For complete details please refer to the above manufacturer’s warranty policy.
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.