SKB 3R Series 7532-27 Military Standard Roto Case
Available Colors: Black
These Mil-Standard cases were designed to meet the most demanding military specifications. They are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and water proof with solid stainless steel latches and hinges that will withstand the most demanding shipping conditions.
The 3R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of (LLDPE) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
The shipping cases are all available with an empty interior while some models are available with: cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, and a pull handle with wheels. Most models without a built-in pull handle or tow handle accommodate a field installable caster kit which is sold separately. (See the accessories tab below for the 3SKB-CAST1 caster kit.)
Select models are available with TSA recognized and accepted locking latches in place of stainless steel padlockable latches.
- Low Profile
- Convenient wheels with comfortable over-molded tow and oversized carrying handle
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
- UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Pressure relief / breather valves
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
Length (Inside): 75 in.
Width (Inside):32.5 in.
Height (Inside): 27.55 in.
Length (Outside): 78.05 in.
Width (Outside): 35.45 in.
Height (Outside): 31.03 in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.