SKB 4215 Low Profile ATA Case with Wheels
Built to Order Call for Pricing
Available Colors: Black
These tough as nails cases are designed for real abuse. LP Series Shipping Cases are the containers of choice for transporting goods around the corner or around the world with maximum protection.
Roto-molded case construction allows for unique features while maintaining a very competitive price. The new roto molded cases feature a molded-in unbreakable carrying handle and integrated valance design which incorporates the new patent-pending latching system. These latches are made with an indestructible material, easy to operate and can take the rigors of the road. Each case has roller blade style wheels for easy transport. With the new corner cleat system keyboardists can easily adjust the cleat positions to accommodate a variety of dimensions.
- Molded-in unbreakable carrying handle and valance
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- Roller blade style wheels
- Corner cleats for easy interior customizing
Interior Cu. Volume: 2.7557 cu. ft.
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department through our online Support Request form or call us at (800) 783-0087. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty.
For Replacement parts contact SKB Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087.
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.