SKB iSeries 1610-10 Waterproof Hanging File Case
Your important documents might be protected from a fire while secured in your safe at home—but what about the water damage that frequently follows? SKB is proud to introduce the 3i-1610-10BF iSeries 1610-10 Waterproof Hanging File Case, which offers a built-in solution for documents and hanging file folders housed in our MIL-SPEC, watertight, dustproof, and virtually indestructible iSeries 1610-10 case. This case is perfect for storing important documents within your safe, as well as documents that frequently travel on the road, at construction sites, in extreme conditions for scientific research, and more.
The 3i-1610-10BF features a usable hanging file area of 12” wide by 10” deep (to accommodate standard 1/2 cut tab 8.5” x 11” hanging file folders**), 1.5” wide x 2” deep accessory trays on either side for additional storage of small items, and built-in TSA-accessible locking latches.
Like all SKB iSeries cases, the 3i-1610-10BF is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and features a gasket-sealed, water- and dust- tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented “trigger release” latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus. This case is also Made in the USA and comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
**Hanging file folders not included with case
- Built-in solution for hanging file folders accommodates standard 1/2 cut tab 8.5″ x 11″ hanging file folders
- Usable hanging file area of 12” wide by 10” deep
- 1.5” wide x 2” deep accessory trays on either side for additional storage of small items
- Molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Gasket-sealed, water- and dust- tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G)
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented “trigger release” TSA-accessible locking latches
- Comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus
- Made in the USA
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department through our online Support Request form or call us at (800) 783-0087. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty.
For Replacement parts contact SKB Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087.
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.