SKB iSeries 3021-18 Waterproof Utility Case
Available Colors: Black
The 3I-3021-18 Pro Audio Utility Case measures an impressive 30” Long x 21” Wide x 18” Deep, is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and features a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) to assist with moisture control.
The 3I-3021-18B Pro Audio Utility Case also features three protected hinges with stainless steel pins to provide lid stability, SKB’s “trigger release” latch system can be retrofitted with TSA recognized and accepted locks, an oversized double grip carrying handle to balance a heavy load, and comfortable Oversized snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on each end for a two person carry or transport. The heavy-duty oversized handle and wide set double wheels offer the perfect solution to comfortable transport of pro audio equipment, cables, hardware, drums or drum accessories.
- Oversized heavy-duty handles and wideset double wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented “trigger release” TSA Locking Latch system
- TSA recognized and accepted locks can be retrofitted
- Stainless steel locking loops for customer supplied lock
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it. Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. Electronic components in SKB brand hardshell pedalboard systems are warranted for five years from date of purchase. Soft cases and gig bags are warranted for one year from date of purchase. SKB is not responsible for the shipping cost to our facility. However, SKB will cover all of the costs of repairs and/or replacements, as well as the return shipping. To request a return authorization for a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Department through our online Support Request form or call us at (800) 783-0087. SKB hardshell cases are warranted for life to the original owner only. Cases used rental purposes, used by institutions or schools, modified or used cases are not covered by this warranty.
For Replacement parts contact SKB Customer Service Department at 800-783-0087.
Custom Foam Insert Options
MEI, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.